Presentation of FSR - Danish Auditors
FSR - Danish Auditors is Denmark's trade organisation of auditing, accounting, tax and corporate finance. The association has 550 member firms and 5,000 individual members. The association is the voice of the Danish audit profession - a profession with an annual revenue of about 17 billion DKK.
The mission and vision of FSR – Danish Auditors in Denmark are:
FSR - Danish Auditors must, as a representative of the auditing industry, contribute to a healthy and competitive industry as well as an effective public sector with transparent and trustworthy information, independent specialised knowledge and qualified guidance.
FSR - Danish Auditors must create value for its member firms and individual members. The aim of the association is:
- To ensure the industry's legitimacy and relevance by profiling the profession's social value.
- To ensure the optimal business environment, including ensuring the audit firms' professional and political interests, both nationally and internationally.
- To be the professional voice of the audit profession in the broad industrial policy debate.
- To ensure the quality of the profession by supporting the large companies as well as the SME segment academically and professionally with quality control, professional tools, business supporting services and appropriate training.
- To ensure the supply of qualified manpower to the profession, including that it is still possible to train auditors in both large and small accounting firms (the threshold for statutory audit is essential).
- To create an efficient and responsibly driven association where there is consistency between membership fee and member services.
- That the association's secretariat is an attractive and functional workplace with competent, committed and motivated employees.